EVER WONDERED IF THE SUPERVISION YOU ARE RECEIVING IS AS GOOD AS IT COULD BE? OR IF YOU ARE GETTING EVERYTHING FROM IT THAT YOU COULD?
Every health and social services worker deserves good reflective supervision
Participants will learn to:
- Ø Understand what good supervision looks like
- Ø Recognise the qualities of a good supervisor.
- Ø Develop self-awareness as a supervisee.
- Ø Contribute to an individual, effective supervision contract.
- Ø Understand what it means to be a reflective practitioner.
- Ø Know what to take to supervision and prepare well for sessions.
- Ø Present material effectively, efficiently and openly.
- Ø Evaluate supervision, & give honest feedback to their supervisor.
A comprehensive handbook is provided for each participant.
Examples of evaluations of this course are:
"A wonderfully interactive and delightful learning experience. Much better than expected. Exceeded all expectations"
“It has given me a positive look at what can be achieved in supervision”
“I have clear guidelines as to what to expect from supervision and how to be prepared”
“I can go to supervision more confident that I can fulfil my part and I shall now get a lot more out of supervision”
Course length: One day 9-4.30.
Contact Sally Watson: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, to book a course or find out about attending an open course.
Next available open course: September 21 2018 in Adelaide